Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Linguine with Tomato Clam Sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- One 28 oz (794g) can chopped tomatoes
- Two 6½ oz (184g) cans clams in natural juice, drained, juice reserved
- ¾ cup dry white wine
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb (450g) dried linguine
- 4 tbsp finely chopped parsley, plus more to garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 558kcal (28%)|
|Total Fat 9g (13%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 3mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 95g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|