Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Linguine with Summer Succotash
- 8 ounces linguine
- 2 1/2 cups fresh corn kernels (cut from 3 to 4 ears), divided
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 3/4 cups stringless sugar snap peas
- 1 6-ounce container assorted baby tomatoes, large ones halved
- 1 1/4 cups sliced fresh basil
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese plus additional for serving
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?