Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Linguine with Spicy Leek and Tomato Sauce
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 2 medium leeks (white and pale green parts only), split lengthwise, sliced crosswise
- 1 1/4 pounds plum tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 12 ounces linguine
- 1 3/4 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese, divided
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?