Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Linguine with Shrimp, Asparagus, and Basil
- 8 ounces linguine
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped red jalapeño chiles
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 12 uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined with tails intact
- 12 slender asparagus, trimmed, cut diagonally into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups (packed) fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced, plus additional for garnish
- 2 lemon wedges
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?