Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Linguine with Scallops
- 1 lb (450g) dried linguine
- 2 limes
- 1/3 cup olive oil, plus extra for brushing
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 fresh hot red chile, seeds removed, and finely chopped
- 12 large sea scallops
- 3 tbsp chopped cilantro
- Large frying pan or ridged grill pan
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 617kcal (31%)|
|Total Fat 20g (31%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (14%)|
|Cholesterol 15mg (5%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 85g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|