Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Linguine with Red Bell Peppers and Kalamata Olives
- 8 ounces linguine
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 large red bell peppers (14 to 16 ounces), stemmed, seeded, cut into 1/3-inch cubes
- 16 Kalamata olives, pitted, quartered
- 3 large garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/4 teaspoon (generous) dried crushed red pepper
- 1 1/4 cups chopped fresh basil, divided
- 1 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese plus additional for passing
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?