Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Linguine with Pea-Basil Pesto and Mushrooms
- 1/2 oz (14 g) dried mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 to 2 jalapeos, seeded and chopped
- 1 1/4 cup fresh or frozen peas
- a few handfuls of walnuts, chopped
- large handful of fresh basil, torn or chopped
- sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 2 to 4 tablespoons soft goat cheese or ricotta (optional)
- 8 oz (250 g) button mushrooms, sliced
- 12 to 16 oz (350 to 450 g) fresh or dried linguine or other pasta
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?