Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Linguine with Mussels and Fresh Herbs
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 large garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 pounds cultivated mussels, scrubbed
- 1 pound thin linguine
- 1/2 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 1 1/2 cups chopped herbs such as basil, dill, flat-leaf parsley, and oregano
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?