Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Linguine with Lemon, Garlic, and Thyme Mushrooms
- 8 oz/4 cups finely sliced cremini mushrooms
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt or 1½ teaspoons table salt
- small clove garlic, minced
- zest and juice of a lemon
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme, stripped to give 1 teaspoon leaves
- 1lb linguine
- 1 bunch parsley, chopped to give ½ cup
- 2–3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
- freshly ground pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 414kcal (21%)|
|Total Fat 14g (21%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (12%)|
|Cholesterol 2mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 60g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|