Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Linguine with Lemon, Feta, and Basil
- 1 pound fresh (or 10 ounces dried) linguine
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- Handful of fresh basil, leaves only
- 7 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 585kcal (29%)|
|Total Fat 30g (47%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (56%)|
|Cholesterol 51mg (17%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 59g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|