Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Linguine with Leeks, Radicchio, and Walnut Pesto
- 8 ounces linguine
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 cups thinly sliced leeks (including some dark green parts)
- 1/2 cup (packed) fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese plus shaved Parmesan for garnish
- 1/4 cup walnut pieces (about 1 ounce) plus additional for garnish
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups thinly sliced radicchio
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?