Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Linguine with Italian Tuna and White Beans
- 8 ounces spinach linguine
- 8 ounces canned Italian tuna packed in oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 large cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 can (15 ounces) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped Italian leaf parsley, plus whole leaves for garnish
- 1/2 thinly sliced lemon (optional)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?