Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Linguine with Herb Broth and Clams
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled, smashed
- 2 medium tomatoes, cored, chopped
- 3 cups dry white wine
- 1 cup (or more) water
- 3 pounds Manila clams or small littleneck clams, scrubbed
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh oregano
- 2 pinches of dried crushed red pepper
- 8 ounces linguine
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?