Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Linguine with Garlic and Soybeans
- 12 ounces linguine
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 anchovy fillets or 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1 12-ounce bag shelled edamame (soybeans), thawed
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated pecorino or Parmesan (optional)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?