Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Linguine with Fresh Sage-Caper Sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (14.4 ounce) can whole peeled tomatoes, with liquid, quartered
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 pinch dried thyme leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons thinly sliced fresh sage leaves
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package linguine pasta
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.3g|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 50.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|