Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Linguine with Creamy Clam Sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, plus more for garnish
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 1 eight ounce can whole baby clams
- 1 cup cream
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 12 ounces cooked linguine
- Directions1. Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic, parsley and tomatoes and cook for two minutes.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?