Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Linguine with Crab, Lemon, Chile, and Mint
- 8 ounces linguine
- Kosher salt
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup minced shallots
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1–2 Fresno chiles, red jalapeños, or red Thai chiles, seeded, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 1/2 tablespoons (or more) fresh lemon juice, divided, plus 2 teaspoons (packed) finely grated lemon zest, divided
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 ounces cooked, shelled Dungeness crab, king crab, or jumbo lump crabmeat, picked over for shells
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves, gently torn, divided
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?