Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Linguine with Clams and Zucchini (Linguine con Vongole e Zucchini) Recipe
- 4 large garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup pure olive oil
- 4 medium zucchini (about 1 1/2 pounds), sliced into 1/8-inch-thick rounds
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 32 little neck clams (about 3 1/2 pounds), washed
- 1/4 teaspoon hot red pepper (chili) flakes, plus extra for serving
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley
- 12 ounces linguine
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?