Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Linguine with Clams and Fennel
- Kosher salt
- 1 pound linguine
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil plus more for drizzling
- 1/2 small fennel bulb, finely chopped, plus 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fennel fronds and more for garnish
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 3 pounds small clams (such as Manila) or cockles, scrubbed
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon (or more) fennel pollen or 1 teaspoon fennel seeds, toasted and finely ground in a spice mill
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?