Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Linguine with Clam Sauce
- 1 pound linguine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1 ten ounce cans chopped clams, drained and juice reserved
- 3/4 cup white wine
- Juice of 1/2 lemon, plus lemon slices for garnish
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
- Grated parmesan
- Directions1. Cook the linguine according to package directions until al dente.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?