Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Linguine with Carrot Ribbons and Lemon-Ginger Butter
- 4 long slender carrots (about 9 ounces total), peeled
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 tablespoon (packed) finely grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 yellow or orange bell peppers, cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch strips
- 8 ounces linguine
- 2/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?