Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Linguine with Butternut Squash, Spinach, and Mussels
- 4 cups 3/4-inch cubes peeled butternut squash (about 1 pound)
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided, plus additional for drizzling
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 large shallots, chopped
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 2 pounds mussels, scrubbed, debearded
- 1/2 cup bottled clam juice
- 8 ounces linguine
- 2 5-ounce packages fresh baby spinach leaves
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?