Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Linguine with Brussel Sprouts Barigoule
- 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts, trimmed and any discolored leaves discarded
- 2 leeks (white and pale green parts)
- 3/4 pound Savoy cabbage (about head), cored and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2/3 cup dry white wine
- 4 cups water
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves, divided
- 3/4 pounds dried linguine
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Accompaniments: extra-virgin olive oil for drizzling; grated parmesan
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?