Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Linguine with Broccoli Rabe, Bacon, and Corn
- 1 lb. linguine
- 4 slices bacon diced
- 1 clove garlic finely diced
- 1 bunch broccoli rabe ends trimmed and stalks cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 14.5-ounce can low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup corn kernels fresh (from 2 ears) or frozen
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (optional)
- 11/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated Parmesan
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?