Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Linguine with Bay Scallops, Fennel, and Tomatoes
- 8 ounces linguine
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 medium fennel bulb, halved, very thinly sliced, plus 1 tablespoon chopped fennel fronds
- 1 medium onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 pound bay scallops
- 1 6-ounce container cherry tomatoes, halved if large
- 1 tablespoon Pernod or other anise-flavored liqueur
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 1 lemon, cut into 4 wedges
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?