Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Linguine with Bacon and Onions
- 6 ounces slab bacon, in 1 piece
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more if needed
- 2 large yellow onions, sliced 12 inch thick (about 3 cups)
- 1½ cups hot Chicken Stock or canned reduced-sodium chicken broth, or as needed
- 1 pound linguine
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Coarsely ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 569kcal (28%)|
|Total Fat 25g (39%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (44%)|
|Cholesterol 139mg (46%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 63g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|