Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Linguine with Bacon, Goat Cheese and Sugar Snap Peas
- 8 slices bacon, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cup pecans
- 2 tablespoons coarse salt
- 8 ounces linguine
- 2 cups sugar snap peas, trimmed and cut diagonally into 1/2 inch slices
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon zest
- 8 ounces crumbled goat cheese at room temperature
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?