Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Linguine with Baby Heirloom Tomatoes and Anchovy Breadcrumbs
- 8 ounces linguine
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 6 anchovy fillets, mashed to paste with 1 teaspoon oil from can
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed, divided
- 1 cup coarse fresh breadcrumbs made from crustless country bread
- 1 1-pound container baby heirloom tomatoes or cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?