Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Linguine with Asparagus, Bacon, and Arugula
- 1 pound linguine, uncooked
- 1/3 pound sliced bacon, cut in half
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 (5 ounce) package baby arugula leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 30.9g|
|Saturated Fat 7.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 70.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|