Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Linguine in Herbed Artichoke Sauce
- One pound linguine
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped basil, or one teaspoon dried
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 ten ounce package frozen quartered artichoke hearts, thawed
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Directions1. Heat butter and oil in skillet and add onions and garlic. Saute for 3 minutes.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?