Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Linguine With Shrimp, Artichokes, and Crispy Bread Crumbs
- 3/4 pound linguine
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 pound chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 12 ounces peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon marinated artichoke hearts, drained and halved (1 1/2 cups)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?