Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Linguine With Rustic "Meatballs"
- 1 1/4 pounds meatloaf mix (ground beef, pork, and veal; preferably not mixed together)
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 cup sweet (red) vermouth
- Rounded 1/8 teaspoon hot red-pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 3/4 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 pound thin linguine or spaghetti
- 1/3 cup celery leaves, coarsely chopped
- Accompaniment: grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?