Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Linguine With Caper and Green Olive Sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 26-ounce jar marinara sauce
- 1 6.75-ounce jar Spanish olives, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 3.5-ounce jar capers, drained and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 1-pound box linguine
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?