Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Linguine With Broccoli Rabe, Bacon, and Corn
- 1 pound linguine
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 1 clove garlic, finely diced
- 1 bunch broccoli rabe, ends trimmed and stalks cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 14.5-ounce can low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup corn kernels, fresh (from 2 ears) or frozen
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (optional)
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated Parmesan
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?