Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Linguine Avgolemono with Artichoke Hearts and Green Beans
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 12 ounces frozen artichoke hearts
- 8 ounces green beans, trimmed, cut on diagonal into 2-inch-long pieces
- 12 ounces linguine
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese plus additional for serving
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?