Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lincolnshire sausage & lentil simmer
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 130g packet cubed pancetta or dried bacon
- 2 packets Lincolnshire pork , or other good sausages
- 2 onions , roughly chopped
- 1 large carrot , chopped into small pieces
- 4 garlic cloves , roughly chopped
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 300g Puy lentils
- 850ml/1pts hot chicken stock
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 2 tbsp chopped flatleaf parsley
- green winter salad with a mustardy dressing, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?