Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lime curd tarts with summer berries
- 250g plain flour , plus extra for dusting
- 140g butter , cut into small pieces
- 85g caster sugar
- 1 egg , beaten
- juice 6-8 limes (about 175ml), zest of 3
- 175g caster sugar
- 200g butter , cut into small pieces
- 3 large eggs , beaten
- 750g summer berries , including small strawberries, redcurrants, raspberries and blueberries or blackberries
- 300ml pot double cream
- icing sugar , for dusting
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?