Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lime and Soy-Glazed Chicken With Cabbage Slaw
- 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 6 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 1/2 to 3 pounds bone-in, skin-on chicken pieces
- 1/4 head red cabbage, thinly sliced (4 cups)
- 2 large carrots, coarsely grated
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?