Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lime- and Honey-Glazed Salmon with Basmati and Broccolini
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons finely grated lime peel
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro plus additional for sprinkling
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup sliced shallots (about 3 large)
- 1 1/2 cups basmati rice (9 to 10 ounces)
- 3 1/4 cups (or more) low-salt chicken broth
- 4 5- to 6-ounce skinless salmon fillets
- 1 bunch broccolini, bottom inch trimmed, stalks separated if necessary
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?