Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lime and Ginger Cheesecake
- For the base:
- 100g/4oz unsalted butter
- 250g/9oz ginger nuts(or digestives)
- For the filling:
- 4 limes(juice and zest)
- 397g can sweetened condensed milk
- 300ml double cream
- Dark chocolate shavings(optional)
- A round springform tin( about 23cm) with baking parchment on the bottom.
- It can serve 6-8 big slices or 10 smaller ones.
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?