Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 (4- to 5-pound) stewing chicken (preferably organic)
- 2 medium yellow onions
- 2 large carrots, halved
- 2 stalks celery
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon whole peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic (about 2 cloves)
- 1 poblano chile, stemmed, seeded, and cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 4 ears fresh corn, husked and kernels cut from the cob
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon dried Mexican oregano
- 11/2 cups freshly squeezed lime juice (about 6 medium limes)
- Chunks of fresh avocado
- Diced fresh tomatoes
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Lime wedges
- Fried tortilla strips
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?