Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lime Pound Cake Recipe
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 sticks (8 ounces) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 5 large eggs, at room temperature
- Finely grated zest of 1 medium lime (about 1 packed tablespoon)
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice (from 2 medium
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?