Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lime Noodles with Vegetables, Basil, and Sesame
- 1 1/4 cups plus 2 tablespoons grape seed, corn, or other neutral oil
- 10 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves, preferably Thai
- 1 1/2 cups fresh mint leaves
- 3/4 cup white sesame seeds, plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon salt, plus more as needed
- About 1/2 pound assorted vegetables: carrots, parsnips, broccoli (stems are fine), bell peppers, etc., peeled and julienned
- 1 pound 1/4-inch-wide dried rice noodles, soaked in hot water until softened and drained
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?