Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lime Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup mesquite-lime marinade
- 1/2 head lettuce, torn into small pieces
- 1 large tomato, cut into wedges
- 1/2 sweet onion, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup large cheese and garlic croutons
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar-style salad dressing
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.6g|
|Saturated Fat 1.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|