Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lime-Spiked Seafood with Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- 1 large sweet potato (3/4 pound), peeled and sliced crosswise 1/2 inch thick
- 6 ounces salmon fillet or steak, skinned
- 6 ounces sea scallops, tough ligament removed from side of each if attached
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice, divided
- 2/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 celery rib, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 fresh serrano chile, finely chopped, including seeds
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped cilantro
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?