Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lime-Curry Tofu Stir-fry
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 (16 ounce) package extra-firm tofu, cut into bite-sized cubes
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 pound zucchini, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 38.8g|
|Saturated Fat 20.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|