Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lima Beans with Red Wine Vinaigrette
- 1 pound dried lima beans (or any other large white bean; about 2 cups)
- 2 celery stalks, cut into 2" pieces
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into 2" pieces
- 1 small onion, cut into large wedges with some root end attached
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?