Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lima Bean Salad
- 7 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup finely diced onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons thyme leaves
- 2 cups fresh lima beans (from 2 pounds in the pod)
- 2 tablespoons finely diced shallots
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sliced opal basil
- 2 tablespoons sliced flat-leaf parsley
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 204kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 16g (25%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (11%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|