Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lightly spiced Christmas stuffing
- 200g white bread (about 5 thick slices, crusts included)
- 1 large onion , quartered
- 2 garlic cloves
- large handful of parsley
- 450g good quality sausagemeat
- 2 Cox's apples , cored, peeled and finely chopped
- 3 celery sticks, strings removed and diced
- 100g/4oz pack walnut pieces, chopped
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 large egg
- grated zest of 1 lemon and juice of 12 lemon
- 20 rashers rindless streaky bacon
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?