Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lighter Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 egg yolks
- salt to taste
- 1 pound fettuccine
- 1 sprig chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cups freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, divided
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 41.9g|
|Saturated Fat 24.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 60g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|